Principles of ICD-10-CM Coding Workbook, fourth edition: Spiralbound
This workbook offers additional ICD-10 training and acts as a companion tool to Principles of ICD-10-CM Coding. The ICD-10-CM workbook contains 200 real world case studies to code.
Updated to include the 2017 code set, the fourth edition of Principles of ICD-10-CM Coding Workbook helps health care professionals learn from real-life ICD-10-CM chart notes and case studies rather than simple diagnosis statements. A flexible design allows this ICD-10-CM training workbook to be equally effective in an independent study or classroom environment.
Learn how you can save up to 35% on this resource.
Designed as an independent study tool, as well as for school programs or in-house organizational training, each chapter includes a brief introduction, exercises and case studies that correspond to each chapter in the ICD-10-CM codebook.
This resource uses real ICD-10-CM chart notes from medical records to build skill and proficiency. Hands-on exercises with ICD-10-CM coding helps users learn and retain the knowledge needed to successfully code with the new ICD-10-CM coding system. Features include:
- Updated code set: Updated and revised using the 2017 ICD-10-CM code set
- ICD-10-CM chart notes: Code directly from complete, real-life examples from medical records using the ICD-10-CM coding system
- Hands-on exercises for each case using fill-in-the-blank questions (includes answer keys with rationale)
- Organized by ICD-10-CM specialty: Allows users to follow along with the ICD-10-CM codebook
The Principles of ICD-10-CM Coding Workbook, 4e includes new materials to expand resources for instructors and ensure that they are successful in presenting all course work. The following materials are part of the Instructor Resources:
- Instructor’s Manual includes section overviews for each chapter, teaching notes, and lesson plans
- PowerPoint Slides can be used to reinforce key concepts to engage students through visual learning
- Test Bank includes 1000+ questions in a variety of formats and the answer keys and rationales for all 1000+ questions
- Mock Certification Exams can be used to assess students’ preparedness for certification and/or their overall understanding of terminology, CPT codes, anatomy, reimbursement, patient manage-ment, and ICD-10-CM codes
Instructor resources are available to verified instructors. Please contact Amanda Brothers at email@example.com to receive access.