Netter's Atlas of Human Anatomy for CPT® Coding, Third Edition, Softbound
An invaluable resource for CPT surgical coding with integrated anatomical instructions and illustrations! No other book brings anatomic and coding concepts together with the same degree of completeness and educational value.
This unique resource pairs AMA CPT® codes and full descriptors with relevant anatomical illustrations created by famed medical illustrator and physician Frank Netter, MD, and others working in the Netter tradition. Each of seven chapters delves into a specific anatomical region—starting with the head and ending with the lower extremities—and opens with a brief introduction explaining the features of the region. The result is an illustrated explanation of how medical procedures relate to anatomy. This long-awaited third edition of Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy for CPT® Coding provides readers a natural reference tool for reviewing clinical information and understanding the assignment of codes.
Netter's Atlas of Human Anatomy for CPT® Coding has innumerable training applications, from the new coders applying and translating their understanding of anatomy in the context of CPT codes, to the seasoned coders who are trying to glean and extract important information from an operative report to physician notes—all in context of anatomy and CPT codes simultaneously.
This publication is an unsurpassed anatomical and CPT surgical coding reference that provides an invaluable resource to any setting that provides surgical services.
Learn how you can save up to 35% on this resource.
This third edition features CPT® 2020 codes and descriptors from the Anesthesia, Surgery, Radiology, and Medicine sections of CPT® Professional and integrates them with more than 500 anatomical illustrations from the Netter collection.
- NEW ILLUSTRATIONS! New illustrations are featured in every chapter, with more than 100 new anatomical and procedural plates.
- ADDITIONAL CODE SECTION INCLUDED! Category III codes are now included, giving visual context to the relationship between anatomy and emerging technology, services, procedures, and service paradigms.
- Select CPT guidelines and instructional notes appear verbatim with the codes and illustrations.
- Nomenclature notes help explain related terminology.
- A special symbol indicates when a procedural illustration exists for a code thereby allowing the reader to reference CPT® Professional for additional information.